Friday, June 27, 2008

Tim McGraw

So my cute Becca friend called Sam and Me and asked if we'd like to see Tim McGraw on Friday night. um YEAH! So here we are. This is the first time I've been to a performing artist concert. I've been to loads of symphony's and chorus' and I've even seen the Canadian Brass, but this was the first time I've seen anything... I dunno 'contemporary'? It was so fun!!!! We sat on the lawn at the Usana Ampitheater and watched the warm up bands, laughed at the drunk people and just enjoyed being friends. It was great!

3 comments:

Tannie Datwyler said...

I'll bet that was really good! I've been to one of his concerts before, but it was a LONG time ago.

Merinda said...

Guess what? Skyler and Veronica went to that concert too. Cool huh? They invited us, but we were getting ready to leave town so we couldn't go.

Rebecca said...

blah i dont like that picture of me.

My Favorite People, Places, and things