Wednesday, May 6, 2009

F - A - S - T Sunday

Sunday Started with my taking pictures for dad to put in his ward's newsletter. This is so much fun. I get to use my camera to see the world around me and living in an orchard-- I find it is a BEAUTIFUL WORLD!
It's also the Sunday before Mother's Day. I really wanted to help my cousin's make a neat Mother's Day present for their mom's so we went into the orchard (full of blossoms) and took their pictures. SOO much fun. My cousins are such a blast! I love being with them. And talk about good looking!
My mom's family has a tradition on the first Sunday of every month. All of her siblings meet together at my aunt's house and we break our fast together. (Fast Sunday) This sunday I was met at the door by all of my aunts and cousins wearing Hawaiian Lei's and singing Happy Birthday! What a surprise!!! A milestone birthday is coming up for me and they were helping this lil hawaiian girl celebrate. My cousin, Adam who served a mission in New Zealand even performed a Maori Dance--with his little boy's help (both wearing their Lava-Lava's). It was great!!! So special. What a family!

No comments:

My Favorite People, Places, and things