Saturday, June 13, 2009

The End of One, the Start of Another

Today I got to take pictures at Brittney's Wedding! She and Doug are so happy. It's so great. The wedding was beautiful! Perfect weather-- okay, a little rain, but cool not cold, overcast but not dark (perfect for photography). She was gorgeous, he cleaned up good too. :) I cried. Why? I guess it's because it was the end of an era. Russ and Brittney were together for such a long time, I already claimed her in my heart as my sis. But now she and Doug get to start this new era together. I'm just glad he didn't seem to mind this other sister hanging around taking pictures :)

3 comments:

DJ said...

What happened to her and Russell? I thought for sure they would marry? Oh well he will find another special some one that's for sure. Thanks for stopping by the blog!

Rebecca said...

:) I think i need to talk you into updating you blog. It has been three months believe it or not.
I just wanted to tell you that I love you Lei. You are a wonderful Woman, Sister, Daughter and friend... thanks for being my friend.
Love you Lei!!!

Rebecca said...

Oh and i cant forget!!! AUNT!!!

My Favorite People, Places, and things