Sunday, May 11, 2008

Spring iz in Ze Air

Okay, so this project started as me wanting a picture of these vibrant dandelion (weeds) on a green backdrop of grass as cheery desktop wallpaper for my work computer.... But as I was taking pictures of a clump of these yellow darlings, a bee dropped in to get a little breakfast. What's a girl to do but grab as many pictures as she can?? I was really surprised at how much of the pollen stuck to his fuzzy body as he rolled around in the petals of the flower head.

4 comments:

Evans Family said...

You have such a great talent taking pictures! It's amazing!

Evans Family said...

You have such a great talent taking pictures! It's amazing!

Leilani said...

Wow! Thanks so much, Diana!

rainsfamily said...

Leila,
You are amazingly talented in so many ways and I love you so much. I don't know what I would do without you! Thanks for being you and being there for me.
~LoRene~

My Favorite People, Places, and things